Pages

▼

Oct 11, 2009

"Buona Domenica"

La Maison Rustique Barn Sale
Enjoy

Ciao Rita

5 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Rita!!! I just played your slide show 3 times and could play it 3 more and not get enough of all the beautiful things in your space. WoW! So many awesome treasures all in one place! I just love the way you display your pieces and you tent is such a stand-out.
    Way to go girl!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, everything looks beautiful as usual. I hope the sale was good for you and everyone at the barn. I will call you tomorrow ;)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweet one Rita!!
    I will blog about the Barn soon!!

    I just had to much to say on my glitterfest day:)lol


    Hugs,
    KayEllen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great slide show! One of these Barn Sales I'll make it back up there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was great sale!! I wish I was in better health and had things together so I could do a sale again! I hope things are going well! Tell Linda I said "Hello" :)


    {TTFN}
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....