Pages

▼

Oct 3, 2009

"Message in a Bottle"


" Queen of the Holiday"


"Wishing for the stars"

Can we skip Halloween and go to Christmas? I am on a roll.....love these mini bottles, and the top comes off to add a message. I plan to teach this project for my next class, so e-mail me if you are interested on taking the class.
Ciao
Rita


3 comments:

  1. GREAT BLOG! COOL BOTTLES, STOP BY & SAY HI :) GIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita,
    I love these little bottles. What beautiful ornaments. Great project for one of your art classes. Everyone will love making these pretty things. Is there anything you can't do Rita? I love the art you create and the beauty you bring into our lives. I love it when people share parts of their hearts, which is exactly what I think art is.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful bottles! Come check out my blog. Would love to have some input from such successful blog managers! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....