Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 8, 2011

Fabric Collage and Soldering Class

I can't believe it that is already been a week since I went to Jackie's house and together we had one of the best combo classes EVER!. I had so much fun meeting the girls and watching the collages come to life was amazing. I do need to take this class too. I would love for you to stop by Jackie, Sally and Kat's blogs, they posted some amazing photos of the work of all the girls.

Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you conjure up. You always have the prettiest things. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful picture Rita! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must have been a blast Rita. Someday I just have to attend some kind of class or art retreat. It would be so much fun. The picture of you girls is lovely.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita forgot to mention how yummy her meatballs and sauce were. yum....everyone commented to me how much they loved Rita and loved her teaching techniques. That was a fun class for me.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....