Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 28, 2009

Buon Compleanno

Buon Compleanno Giuseppe! It's my big brother's birthday tomorrow (left). If I remember correctly this photo was taken by my father at the beach house in Sicily, "Punta Secca" on a Sunday morning. I was probably 5 yrs old and look at my cute white shoes and matching purse. My brother Roberto (right) was my worst nightmare but I love him very much.
Auguri Giuseppe
Baci da Rita

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture! How old were you in it? And beach house where?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita!!!!
    This picture is priceless! I LOVE it!
    XOXO Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photo. I just found your blog and I am enjoying it very much. You seem to like some of the same found objects that I adore.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....