Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 12, 2009

Getting ready!


 Next Barn Sale a "La Maison Rustique" Friday & Saturday March 20th & 21th from 9:30-5:00. Christie will be there again with her beautiful paintings. Joy from Vintage Rabbit is back with her goodies Welcome Renee from  The Chateau of Remnants she will be in the Flea Market area. Mary from sweetpeasandsnapshotswill be there on Saturday selling her paper art....and teaching 2 classes on Sunday. Don't forget Debi from breathingbesideus will also teach a class on Sunday "the bags". Lots of soldered "bottle toppers"


I wrapped "Cioccolata" in music sheets...L'Aida

My favorite thing to build "Birdhouses"!

12 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH!!!
    I love everything that you make!! You are such a beautiful talent!
    See you next weekend! I'm excited!
    XOXO Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita!
    I am wearing my necklace I bought from you today!
    Just love it;-)
    Looks like some great treasures at the Barn this week!
    My 25th Anniversary... so I won't be able to pop by...

    Have fun!!!
    smiles,
    kayellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wait to come visit you.....Deb talks so highly of your wonderful shop. I have a 2 year old and a husband in the military that is gone quite a bit latley so I am hoping to sneak away to a Barn sale.

    I am mentioning the red heart in the corner....I am going to do it on my blog too next week.
    my email address it dana@tutumonkey.com

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita! I just found you through my darling friend Deb's blog- I love looking at all your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita,
    Love your chocolate bars! So adorable. Your blog looks wonderful and I'm looking forward to stopping by to visit again! I know you have so much creative inspiration to share with the world! Smiles, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rita,
    I love your blog, it's looking sooo good!!! Will try to stop by the 'Barn Sale' - your work is 'beautiful' - you are very talented!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my...... such beautiful things...I wish I lived closer to come to the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Rita! :o)

    Gorgeous goodies! I'm tempted to sneak out this weekend.
    Hope you gals are all doing well. I miss seeing you.
    Take care!
    Canela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Rita! Thanks for stopping by :o)

    I wont be there this weekend. It's my b-day and my hubby is taking me out! let me know when the next one is though, I'd love to be there!

    I'm hoping to stop by next month just to say hi and see whet you gals have been up to!
    Have a fabulous time this weekend.
    Canela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I wanted to drop you a visit to ask you to stop by and receive an award for your beautiful blog! See you at
    http://thechateauofremnants.blogspot.com
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rita,
    Your Blog is Beautiful. Very inspiring to say the least! Gonna add ya to our favorites so we check often!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....