Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 1, 2009

Christie Repasy

"Mamma and Artista" 
I have the most wonderful mother-in-law "Pat" and the best sister-in-law "Christie". Both of them have been my inspiration since I came in the States. Pat taught me how to be a business woman and Christie taught me how to be creative and she is still helping me grow...



Claudia and Christie


10 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Christie, she is so sweet and very quiet except when it comes to her art it is full of beautiful colors and of natures beauty. Keep the post coming Rita

    xo,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Christie is your sister-in-law. How cool! She does beautiful work and seems really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rosespaintings..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Rita ...I "know" your are right about both Pat and Christie ... you are lucky ..but they are just as lucky to have such a sweet and giving person for a sister and daughter-in-law ... You are a wonderful little family.
    Love to all three of you.
    Hugz ...tia Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat! I didn't know Christie was your sister in law. I want to check out the barn sale sometime soon. :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are lucky to have each other! What a neat family ~ I love seeing the photo of Christie and me. Thanks so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rita, Betty is right, they are so lucky too, but I'm sure they already know that. Christie's painting has inspired me for years. Once I saw her on HGTV and fell so in love with her and her delightfully decorated cottage. Lovely post.
    hugs,June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita, thankyou so much for your thoughtfulness! I hope you know, but I will say it again how blessed I am to have you as my sister, you are an inspiration to me and so giving and generous! Luv you! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christie is one of my favorite Artists, how fortunate you are to have such a talented SIL who mentors you!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....