Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 18, 2009

Tutti al Mare!

Tutti al Mare!= Everybody at the Beach!
Oceanside

The boys are testing the water...it's cold!

Of course I can't stay away from some of my favorite magazines

Finally in the water they go...they had the best time ever and Jill and I did too. Sitting, eating, talking and watching the boys. 
Ciao Rita

3 comments:

  1. Brrrr! You can't pay me to get in that water. Even in August, it's just too cold for my taste. I'm glad you had a good time, though. Did YOU go in the water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita ... It was fun seeing the boys playing at the beach ...I hope you don't mind ..I'm using one of your pictures on my blog ...You know how I love those pix of 'backs'.
    Have a great week.
    Hugz ...Tia Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Rita :) I had a fun time at Glitterfest this past Saturday. One of the highlights of my day was meeting and talking with your sil Christie! What a sweet and very cool lady!

    Stop by my blog to see some photos I took at the show :) It's the blog post before Duke Ellington.

    See you on the 31st! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....