Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 25, 2009

Bling! Bling!

Is bling a word? It is for me today!
While I was teaching a soldering class yesterday I had a chance to create too. Jeanine is a pro on soldering. Of course no photos but she made 2 Christmas ornaments, great work. Everything I made is bling bling... Since the Barn will be close in July I decided to enjoy more La Famiglia but still create, so if anybody is interested on purchasing my "bling blings" please leave me a comment with your e-mail address.
Clear Crown
Cross
Flir de lis
Lg.Cross

Lg Pink Crown or Lg Clear Crown

Cherries

Ciao Rita

4 comments:

  1. so pretty rita!!!I am just crazy about jewelry...

    Sorry I missed the Barn sale.. we had a memorial service to attend.

    Are you off to Italy again?

    Smiles,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of your necklaces at the last barn sale - the one with what looks like an old rhinestone earring in it. I've had so many compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, is there anything you can't do? These are just gorgeous! I'm so glad you shared them with us today.
    Smiles,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Rita. I just found your blog via Bella Rustica. I have a dear friend named Rita who is also of Italian Heritage. And of course, I too love all things Italian and have been lucky enough to travel there twice. Your charms are gorgeous. Simply lovely. The 1st two are speaking to me. They say .. 'buy me' 'take me home' hehe. Will come back and visit you soon. Julie

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....