Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 10, 2009

Flea Market in Old Town Temecula

Flea Market
Saturday June 13th
8:30am to 3 pm

All proceeds will go to benefit the Temecula Valley Museum
I will be showing my pieces in" San Hicks Monument Park"
Come and enjoy a day in Old Town Temecula.
Visit the Flea Market, the Farmer's Market across the street and take a walk in Front street, the place is surrounded by Antique Stores and Restaurants.
See you there, ciao Rita

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady, thanks for commenting on my blog and good luck in my drawing. Anyway, I was just on your blog yesterday and was so happy to find you. My brother and sister in law live in Temecula and we will be there next month. I am so coming to see you. Cant wait!!

    Sincerely, Shelly Beson

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....