Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 14, 2010

We had such a great time yesterday at Cottage Antiques in Ocean Beach, also very profitable day. This are two of the bottles that I took to the show. I had so much fun making them.
Today, also a fun day! Actually my Deano and I don't celebrate Valentine's day just Anniversary so I got to hang out with my friends at the Salvage Yard and Granny's Antique mall. I can't ask for more! Almost forgot, I received my copy of Flea Market Style, oh I LOVE IT!
So many ideas, Job Well done!
Have a great week
Ciao Rita


The bottles are now for sale on etsy






8 comments:

  1. Yesterday and Today ROCKED!
    LOVE you and Christie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita ..your Bottles and soldered pendant are beautiful ..so glad you had a wonderful and profitable weekend congrats !!!

    Blessings ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gald you had a GREAT day!! LOVE the pendant...you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those bottles Rita! They are so lovely as it that darling charm. You know I'm charm crazy. I'm so glad you had a good day hangin' with friends.
    I've got to get my issue of FMS too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bottles Rita
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun..!! Love the charm too.. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rita,
    Just wanted to drop by to say Hi and tell you that it was an absolute pleasure meeting you on Saturday. My intentions were to go back and look around some more after breakfast, but I was just not feeling well. I'm so glad to see you have and Etsy shop...can't wait to look around. Hope you have a sec and come over to visit. Have a wonderful new week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my new necklace..I wore it to work today and received lots of compliments. :)

    xoxo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....