Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 5, 2010

Chateau de Fleurs
Market Place

Meet Gina

Jewelry designer with a special LOVE for spoons and typewriter keys.
Mother, Wife, Artist
you can read more about her @ LizzyB and Glitterfest Gazette.
Looking forward on spending the day with you Gina.
Thank you for been part of the Chateau de Fleurs
Ciao Rita

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I am so glad Gina is doing the show with us. Have a great day. Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just found MY "Mother's Day" present on Gina's blog! Thanks for the link.
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me try again! I love Gina's work and have two of her pieces. I also bought one for a friend of mine. Her work is beautiful.

    Wish I could be there!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....