Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 16, 2010

Chateau de Fleurs
Market Place

This is my latest birdhouse, she is HUGE! and sits on a 8' post. If doesn't sell this weekend, she is mine....

Recycle, recycle. I made this sign out of one of the doors of a cabinet that I made years ago and use to be in the our kitchen.

I love Spring Shows...I get to sell potted plants

I also made few crowns out of fencing, they work well around the plants.

Ciao for now
Rita

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rita
    Love love love the crowns you made! How creative you are. Love the bird house too - well let's just say I loved everything in your post
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made plans to attend...shhhh! it's a secret...I don't want anybody or anything to spoil it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davvero vai in Sicilia???? Sono contenta per te!!! Spero che tu trovi belle giornate con un bel sole...in Toscana pare che pioverà, ma son sicura che tu sarai più fortunata!
    Buon viaggio e divertiti!
    Vale

    P.S. la gabbia è una meraviglia!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....