Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 11, 2010

Meet Lisa Loria

she will be joining us
at the Chateau de Fleurs
March 19th and 20th
in Fallbrook



Amazing painter, I love her enamel flower bracelets, belt buckles....it's endless
" Its never too late to be what you might have been"

Visit her blog to see more

2 comments:

  1. Rita I will go check out her blog and see all the great stuff I'll be missing...boohoo!
    I loved the slideshow on your beautiful charms!
    hugs
    I'm sittin' here singing to the music...lalalalal
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ringrazio il mio amico bello
    (hope I said that correctly)
    MUAH!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....