Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 1, 2010

more pics from Out of the Blue

Yes, thank you Jackie
as some of you know, I spent the weekend in Solana at Out of the Blue and my camera was not charged. E-mails are coming in and there are pics to check out about the event. First up please visit Jackie's blog, she took my class and has some great photos and... I am in it!
"Inspirazione"

1 comment:

  1. Rita, for some stupid reason I never signed up us a follower, can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm one, I also added your blog to list of faves!! Ciao cara!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....