Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 21, 2010

Didi/Daisy

What was I suppose to do today? Oh yes, get ready for the Barn Sale.....not
I went down to the chicken coop to check on Mojo and guess what? Didi was born, I did name her Daisy but Dean changed the name. So, the story goes....the brooder, her name is Cinderella doesn't want to take care of Didi in fact she did step on it, so I had to take her with me. Could not find the heat lamp..., so I drove Miss Daisy aka Didi all over Temecula. Now she is warm, in the kitchen, everybody is happy but nothing got done for the sale!

I may take her to the Urban Barn
Ciao for now
Rita

5 comments:

  1. Oh didi or daisy is sooo cute. I am glad you are a good Mommy unlike Cinderella tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little chicky is ever so sweet ..I remember when I was a little thing we raised chickens ..and I remember the box full of chicks we kept warm in a box with a lamp on it in the house ..a fond memory indeed.

    I love her name ..and so sad mama isn't taking care of her ..good thing she has another good mama !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute chick! And a cute name! I am glad I'm not the only one on the planet who brings my chicks in the house. The other day it was a lamb that was born in the night.... At first light I was so excited I saw her and picked her up in my arms and carried her into the house for everyone to see.... My husband worries about me.....ha! Best wishes with Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didi's so sweet and of course you had to save her from Big Momma! What a cutie, the rest will always get done, some things are more important!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Didi is so cute Rita. So you are a new momma again! You should be a pro at this. Good luch at the Barn with baby in tow. I love the bracelet that you are teaching! It is wonderful!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....