Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 3, 2010

Sicilia part II

from the balcony

from the terrace you can see the Mediterranean Sea. I was pretty spoiled over there all my childhood. My family moves to the beach house for the summer and moves back to the town house for the winter. Only 5 mins away!




Buona Pasqua=Happy Easter
Arrivederci Rita

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the architectural detail on all the buildings! I bet you DO miss "home". And let me tell you something girl, there is NOTHING wrong with being spoiled! Have a happy Easter.
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita what a beautiful place to grow up! How lucky you were to grow up in such an amazing place! The views are lovely from your mother's place. I love those tiled roofs so much. That in itself, is a beautiful view.
    It is such a joy to have you posting again.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy is probably the prettiest country in the world, Rita. I always say "I left my heart in Italy". Felices Pascuas to you and the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sicily looks so lovely......ahhhhh sounds like a wonderful vacation and home coming.

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I hope you took more pictures than this!!! Would love to see more!!!!


    ox,
    Joy~

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....