Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 11, 2010

"Urban Barn"

went for a ride today...Linda Carpenter owner of La Maison Rustique was at the new location in Escondido. La Maison Rustique now Urban Barn moved about 25 minutes from Rainbow. It's huge!
I got lost a couple of times... I took few pics but there is lot more. Great vendors and artists.




look at this little bunny waiting for the next sale. The Urban Barn is open to the public from Wednesday to Saturday, check out the blog for hours and directions. Then ones a month the Barn opens the back doors to the Flea Market, more vendors are invited to the show. There is a loft, amazing! and a....room just for classes.
I am planning to teach a few soldering classes there too. It's a huge room with lots of windows, it's perfect.
Arrivederci Rita

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, such lovely things. Did you purchase anything for yourself. Sea witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to see it all!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita, I needed to come by and catch up, wow, have you been busy! Sounds like the new Urban Market is wonderful, love all your photos from the markets. Thank you so much for putting my button on your side bar!
    hugs and blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just FABULOUS eye candy! Love it!

    Thank you so much for your comments on my last post, I really do value your feedback!

    Have a wonderful week!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hate to miss your posts Rita! I loved seeing your beautiful roses coming alive.
    It sounds like you will be doing a lot of teaching...I would love the chance to be one of your students.
    I loved the post with your brother.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....