Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 9, 2010

What's in the making?
this month is going to be filled with lots of excitement....
first up!

Christie and I will be driving to Roseville, Ca. for
" The Roseville Spring Antique Market"
Sunday April 18th, 8am-4pm
check out thetatteredhouse blog
Did you know that La Maison Rustique has moved? I missed the first sale and I heard it was incredible. Bigger location and it's just off the freeway. Welcome to the
"Urban Barn"
Friday April 23rd & Saturday April 24th
check out UrbanBarn blog
next I will be at the Mermaid's Mercantile
Sunday April 25th
and I will be teaching a soldering class "Marie Keep Calm", a beautiful Marie Antoinette charm and few more soldering tricks. Don't wait too long contact me to reserve your space.
and then Friday April 30th & Saturday May 1st
from 10 am - 4 pm
Christie and I will be sharing a booth at the
"Olivenhain Grove Sale"
check out casualloveselegance blog
and

I think , I should be creating...
Arrivederci Rita

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet Rita! It has been a while since I've visited your fabulous blog. Looks like you are a busy bee! It was so fun to meet you at the Barn (last Sept when it was in Rainbow). I live in Oceanside, so I'm looking forward to visiting you at the Grove Sale in Olivenhain on the 30th! I just went to Bon Bon in Encinitas for the first time yesterday and loved it.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....