Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 8, 2010

Auguri a tutte le Mamme
Happy Mother's day to all the Mothers

Looking at these photos I realized today that I do celebrate Mother's day every single day. I am a Mother of 3 beautiful Boys and a Mother of 11 wonderful chickens and also a Mother of 4 of the smartest dogs! I wish all Women a Happy Mother's day no matter who they are a Mother of.




Baci Rita

10 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you. Love the pic of the chickens on the chair ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are!!!! What a sweet post! Happy, happy Mother's Day!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post! Happy Mother's Day!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel exactly the same!! Don't tell them because I still expect handmade cards!
    The chickens on the bench pic is my favoite of all time in all of blogdom!
    Have a happy!
    ~nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE as Buttons!!!!
    Happy Mother's Day my friend...Every Day!

    XO,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photo of your beautiful "Boy's" I can't believe how fast time goes by. Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day Rita! Hope you have a wonderful one and enjoy your day!!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mothers Day, I hope your day is beautifully blessed!
    Melly:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, I love all your special children! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....