Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 11, 2010

Count Down to Glitterfest!

ok, I was going to take a week off from blogging to work on projects.....to create. Well I have to show you few pics of what I am trying to put together for Glitterfest.
I had to take a little brake. Someone was in my way!


We have 5 more chicky chickies staying with me in the workshop for now. This one was making too much noise so I decided to take her out of the coop and see what she would do. Nothing, absolutely nothing and no more noise.


suggested by Principessa Lisa I am taking this chest to Glitterfest.

Dyanna Cooley sales the most spectacular chains, these ones will go with me too.

shshsh, Bella is getting a new dress

and here she is again...what should we name her ,Glitter?

I love this parasol, and it's going too

Maybe Glitter can go too


another project is in the making
Ciao for now
Rita

11 comments:

  1. Love all your things, Rita. And little 'Glitter' is adorable.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rita
    that little chic is so cute. and that candy colour pink satin!!! wow.. reminds me of my childhood.. and little girls dreams!!! lovely xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now I want chicks in MY studio! Steve's gonna be so mad at you for introducing this idea to me =)

    Glitterfest?? Have I heard about this? Have I been under a rock again? Geessh... I gotta go find out the whats and wheres.

    Lovely Blessings to you, Miss Rita... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable...I think you should name her glitter or Pinky! Can't wait to see all of your treasures, saving my $...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the little chick just kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful blog...
    Thank you for sharing! You are invited to
    come by my blog, too....
    www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the "glitter" Rita, you know you have a new pet now!
    too cute!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitter is Great. I love her. She definitely go with you on the trip. Good luck at Glitterfest. Have fun.
    Have a Wonderfully Mad and Curious day....
    Wendy from wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully altered glittered flowers! Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....