Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 30, 2010

Today! I am kind of sad and happy in the same time....It's my baby Alan's 17th B-Day and my brother Roberto's B-Day. Where are they both????? In Sicily. Alan left a week ago and will be gone for 2 months. I do miss him a lot and especially today.
Alan is my animal lover and quite one. Same with Roberto, they are so much a like and I hope they are having a great B-Day in Sicily. Buon Compleanno Roberto e Alan.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your baby... Sarrah will be 16 in September.... so hard and yet exciting at the same time to see them growing up and becoming young adults :):(


    Smiles,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your children HOw wonderful, I would love to be in Scilicy right now myself. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your "sweet" guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing your brother and son a Happy Birthday Rita. Yes, I imagine it's difficult for you to know that they are celebrating without you, but I'm sure that you are on Alan's mind. After all, you are his sweet mama!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....