Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Sep 30, 2010

Glitterfest!

Come on, give me a brake!
First is HOT....over 110
now a STORM?
(I do love the rain but not when I am in the middle of loading the truck for a show).



but that's not stopping us.....last minute details for Glitterfest.
Just please no rain on Saturday.


Pricing today and I heard from a pretty lady Andrea that I am in the new issue of Jewerly Affairs with "Wings of Angels". I am so happy and on my way to pick up a copy of the magazine.

I will see you Saturday at Glitterfest
Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. The weather is crazy around here too. This morning we had lighting!!! Hope you girls do great at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you this morning while watching the news. I was wondering if you would have trouble loading up with the rain being right in your area. I don't think you have to worry about the weather here though, it's been absolutely beautiful and I doubt it will rain around here. Can you believe I am actually WALKING distance from the show.

    See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have FUN at Glitterfest and congrats on being featured in the magazine! I am enjoying this tropical weather..we had the most beautiful sunset at the beach tonight and I did not have my camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rita, I just luv this crazy weather! And also the treasures you have made. Thanks for sharing....Julian

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....