Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 6, 2010

Me and my Boots!
It's raining......and for some of you it means Fall is here. For me it means.....buying a new pair of rain boots! I love them. This is my new pair and believe me I will be wearing them day and night.



Last year I went crazy,( me and the fear of color).

Ciao for now
Rita

6 comments:

  1. I love your new boots. I have three pair and they are so very fun to wear:)
    ~Debra
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR NEW "BOOTHS" you are so darn funny...I got mine out today too and they are fun! So happy you are "stepping" out in color! Loved the phone call too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute..I can also picture you in an ALL RED pair! I have a special order sign for you from a lady who came in today. It will be for her brother's cabin. CAMP FISH is what she wants in the off-white. Just let me know when you would have it and you can mail it if we don't see each other for awhile..we'll talk Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! Love the boots. hope to see you wearing them at our class with you. I might see you at vingnettes on saturday depending on how much I get done here for the show! Ive been busy everyday since glitterfest.I loved your booth so glad you won! xoxo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe I don't own Rainboots???
    Me???
    LOVE them!
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your boots Rita!!

    Now I want some!!

    xo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....