Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Nov 29, 2010

Buongiorno!

Simply with nature......
that's how Anne Marie's post started this morning
please click to read more

I woke up at 3 am, I wonder why....too much excitement, getting ready for Chateau de Fleurs. That gave me a chance to really stop and read few interesting blogs. I found Anne Marie's blog Na-Da Farm. What a beautiful, simple life/blog.
Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Si amica mia, molto pazza! I am soldering away already. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my supplies from Robin. I don't want to open the box because I have too much to do and I know if I do, I'll never finish anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, your picture of Anne Marie and her horse made me smile. My Gambler looked alot like him. This past week was 3 years since my boy left to run greener pastures. :) I'll check out her blog.
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....