Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Nov 9, 2010

Redlands' Show

Happy White Wednesday!
I didn't want to miss another one. And thank you to my SNL Christie I have pictures of my booth to show you. Can I also say that I did very well? Sometime I am not sure about my creations....and the only creatures around me when I create are my dogs. I do ask them what they think of my pieces and the always wag their tails.
The crosses are my latest creation.



Bella is still wearing her Christmas outfit. One more show and she will be.......





Thank you to Lisa Loria for having me at her house, she is an amazing cook and she introduced me to sweet potatoes that I LOVE now. Happy Birthday to Tricia that turned 40 and I had the chance to be with her to celebrate.
Now please visit Kathleen for more WW.
Ciao for now
Rita

9 comments:

  1. Your space looks as fab as always! Love the crosses, too. Don't let me forget when I come to the class that I want to visit the Rainbow Junk place, I will need directions! Ciao, Rita and happy WW!!

    I enjoyed Eros R. music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita,

    All your creations are beautiful and your booth is always inspiring but I especially enjoy you. You are so sweet and inviting. I have you on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great. I've loved looking at everyone's pictures of the show. I think there is something we all have in common. The belief in a good, solid work ethic! Look forward to seeing you soon!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur set-up looks good-glad you did well. Love the green door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita
    Nice to talk to you again, I have missed all of you! Things are settling down a bit now.
    I love your set up and your creations are wonderful. I love the crosses, I have been working on some in my head so it is nice to see yours. And of course I love your jewelry!
    The springs sound great, I looked for a single bed spring when I had my shop, I wanted to hang it from the ceiling so I could hang things from it. The individual springs do look like little Christmas trees and I think your ideas are great. You do your solder magic on them also with your rhinestones! Are they nice and rusty? If not you could wrap them with vintage linen and some lace. and then hang your jewels or keys. Have fun!
    Blessings to you my friend
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth looked BEE-UTIFUL as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous booth. Its the kind I make a bee-line straight for and get all flustered at the gorgeousness. Congrats on doing so well ~ I guess that lets you know something about your creations. The crosses are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth looked amazing. Wish I could have been there but I was out of state. Looking forward to your next show. I know you had a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rita,
    Your booth looks fabulous!! I'm so glad to hear that you did so well!
    I know what you mean about never knowing if anyone will like your designs until you sell them all. Your creations are just beautiful!
    Have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....