Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Dec 10, 2010

What a Surprise!

when I visited June's blog "Laughing with Angels" a couple of days ago and found out that some of her photos were published in a magazine.....I clicked so fast to order the magazine. I didn't even know who or what the magazine was about but I have known June since I started my blog and have admired her photography and her words since then.
Congratulations June!

and then Surprise again! Rene from MissGraciesHouse is in the magazine too! Another of my favorite blogs.
Congratulations Rene!

I am not familiar with this blog but the cabinet is my FAVORITE! Maria Carr from DreamyWhites, I will stop by her blog soon....and then....

oh my, my sister in law Christie's paintings are in it and in few pages I must say. Surprise! I love, love her work and no matter how many times I see her art in magazine I scream of joy. And to see where, and how her paintings are displayed is so inspiring.

"Evette"
is one of Christie's yard long



Ciao for now
Rita

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christie's art too!
    So soft, sweet, dreamy and comforting.
    I hope she got credit in those magazines for her beautiful work!
    XO,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh sooo romantic and refreshing:))
    Happy Friday!

    Miss you sweet Rita!

    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What magazine is it? Those pictures are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita you are so sweet to always uplift me and my roses, I'm so excited for June to be in the magazine as well! thanks for sharing, XO Christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, The magazine is called Jo-Anee Coletti's THe Feminine Home

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....