Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Dec 5, 2010


Where do I start......amazing show!
Chateau de Fleurs
Studio and Vintage Market Place
it was Magic!

One of my best finds was the vintage mattress springs that I hope to sell soon, it's too heavy!

Bella gave up her pink corset to a beautiful girl.

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato

photography by Claire Brocato


photography by Claire Brocato



(The soldering classes are a HIT! few spaces are left for the 5 charms class.)

please visit the Chateau de Fleurs fanpage for a slideshow of the vendors booths
please visit Mammabellarte fanpage for a slideshow of my booth


Ciao for now
Rita

11 comments:

  1. Came home with lots of goodies...thank you, girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space was really beautiful and you know I loved so many things. Thank you for making us the shop signs..they are fantastic! The story of finding that box spring made me smile..your kids will remember that one. You and Christie have the kindest spirit..it's an honor to be your friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job my dear friend!!!! It all looks so amazing! I am thrilled for you and Christie, to have another wonderful show behind you. You two are sooooo talented.
    love you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So MAGICAL AND PRETTY!!!
    My favorite is the two little birds on the ruffly skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous event. I had the best time and your sweet potatoes are divine!And thanks to Dean for taking such good care of the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita, you girls put on such a special marketplace. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty- I love your images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo beautiful Rita! I love your style Girl.
    and it looks so warm,
    Many blessings to you this Christmas season, I hope you did well
    Love to you my friend
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sweet friend!
    Check this out... scroll down to see that I've shared one of YOUR posts - it's one of my favorites!
    http://blog.crescendoh.com/crescendoh/index.html

    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely space....everything is delish!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....