Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 26, 2011

One Year of Shows and Friendships

I can't believe it, it's been one year since the first Chateau and all the events I have been part of. Such a great year! I may need another board and bigger for this year. So many shows and adventures awaiting.





My favorite necklaces are hanging too. I purchased WISH from the TatteredHouse Girls, first time I met them. The key to my Heart is from Debra's online store and then I had Old Soul Studio custom make L'ARTISTA.

Bennie's Tag
My 3 boys

Ciao for now
Back to work
Rita

3 comments:

  1. Yes! You need a bigger board so I can buy this one from you..lol. Seriously, do you know where I can get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to look back...sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....