Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 18, 2011

" Vintage Inspiration Friday"

I am joining Debra for another Inspiration Friday. I actually didn't have much to share until I checked Pammy's Blog!

I am so grateful to be the one that sometimes inspires others.
I can't tell you how Rewarding that is to Me! Pammy is a Mac Gyver like me, she is an amazing solderer with her own style and I do admire her work. Her charms are so Vintage inspired with earthy and black tones. Like I told her this morning, we would be trouble together!
Enjoy your weekend

Ciao for now
Rita

1 comment:

  1. aren't you kind! thank you so much for such lovely words - they mean more than you know, and yes, we would be TROUBLE together! someday perhaps.....
    xoxo from the bottom of my heart,
    pammy

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....