Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 21, 2011

Jessica

Getting to know Jessica!
I love this girl, the colors that she uses make me smile. I stop by her blog quite often just to absorb all the colors of the Rainbow. Please stop by her blog and say HELLO

Jessica will be joining us as a vendor at the next Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks ( FB Here) and so I have created this collage of some of my favorite pieces from her site.

Ciao for now
Rita

1 comment:

  1. Rita,

    I too drop by your blog frequently...your stories always crack me up. Thanks so much for the lovely feature on yours. Can't wait for The Vintage Marketplace!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....