Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 31, 2011

This is today!
in my storage



This is what it will be Friday at the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks!

everything will come together......

I am on my third espresso and everything is coming together. Can't wait to see everybody at the Marketplace!

Ciao for now
Rita

5 comments:

  1. It always does come together beautifully..your hard works pays off Rita! Love that new sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking awesome rita ..I can see through all the work in progress the beauty that is going to blossom !

    See you Thursday !

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sign with Italian words is so wonderful!! I love that door, too! And the chandelier is so fabulous!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so been on my mind with your marketplace just around the corner. I am coming to shop and experience my first real big event. Please let me know if you need help. I am free Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. I can be your slave and you can put me to work. I am totally serious Rita, many hands make for lighter work.

    xoxo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. your show looked amazing! I was scrolling through your recent posts and landed on this one because I used to have that same suitcase (sold it recently) and I have a larger oval mirror like yours here, that I have painted and hanging over our bed! I knew I liked your style! ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....