Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 16, 2011

Classes and Shows






La Vita e’ Bella!

teaching two classes this July one the 14th at Rooster Creek and one the 21th at the Reades. Can't wait!

then is Arizona August 18th - 21th and so looking forward to it too, so very much.

between shows few article will be coming out here in the States with my work. I only have pdf proof so can't share too much but I am so so excited!
and and few other articles will be published in Italy soon too. This is the DREAM come true for me to be able to share my work with my family back home. They will get to read about me without me having to translate, lol I will post more when I have something concrete to show. My wheels are turning again....I am already getting ready for the next Vintage Marketplace in September. I can't stop thinking about it! We had such an amazing show that can only get better, don't you think? Great Customers, Friends and Vendors. Christie and I have closed the Registration with 35 vendors, ordered the cutest postcards EVER. So no time to stop!


Wishing all the Fathers a Happy Father's Day. A Bitter & Sweet Father's Day for me, my Papa' died on Father's Day but my Deano deserves the BEST DAY EVER! He is the BEST.
Ciao for now
Rita

3 comments:

  1. You are a busy girl! So sad we missed the last Chateau! For sure in September though! Take care busy Mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! Can't wait to read all about it!!! Happy Fathers Day to DEANO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you Rita that you will be published. both in US and in Italia!!! ... that really must be wonderful for you.. and well deserved...

    Happy Father's Day to all the men in your world that are dads.

    Thanks for you kind words my way.. always lovely to see you!!! ciao bella xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....