Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 30, 2011


"Hydrangea Cove"

lovely store in San Diego.
Christie and I took a little ride to San Diego and stop by Hydrangea Cove.




I hope you have a chance to stop by "Hydrangea Cove" when you are in the San Diego area.

929 Turquoise Street
San Diego, Ca.92109
(858) 750-3567

Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rita for letting us know about this new shop Did I spot one of your signs?
    So pretty
    xxoo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! What a charming store - love the hand painted hydrangea items in the front window. Lovely - and its on Turquoise Street--the perfect address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- I've been there! It was about a month or more ago..very cute shop and charming owner. Hope you have a great weekend!

    nanc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the name. I'll keep it in my notes for my next SD trip.
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....