Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 14, 2011

I am going to ARIZONA!

Great event coming up this August in Phoenix Arizona and I am so looking forward to sell at the event! It's a 4 - DAY Shopping Event. August 18th - 21st is their first event. Please check their web and blog for updates. I better get to work!


Ciao for now
Rita

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun show to be a part of and I wouldn't mind a little bit oftheir sun about now.

    Thanks again for the sweet charm you made me:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check it out! Hummm... Arizona in August? I did that last year when a bunch of us surprised Maija for her big birthday! It was just a "tad bit" too hot for me!
    Hugs,
    Holly
    HollyLovesArt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....