Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 10, 2011

Happy Monday!

I still love my Mondays.

I did accomplished so much last week and I am sure I will have more accomplished this coming week.

Lisa Loria and I worked for hours Thursday on finishing the crown sample for our class August 27th. It is amazing. So many elements have been added to this crown. This is it! by taking this class you will learn all the different tequiniques and tricks about solder. It's an intermidiate and advance class only, sorry about that. I am still teaching beginner classes so please take one of those and Lisa and I are planning to teach more crown classes in the near future. For more info on this Love Nest Crown class check out HERE.

I finished few projects for the next shows....Arizona in August and The Vintage Marketplace in September. Love the colors! Pink wagon, spindles, birdhouses and much more.....



I also had time to add 2 pendants on etsy.


This coming week I am looking forward to teach the solder bottle class with bubble charm / ceramic heart.
I will be at Rooster Creek in Old Town Temecula.

Ciao for now
Rita

2 comments:

  1. I have the fondest memories of those weekends at your home with you, Dean, the boys, and your altri bambini.

    You are missed. Baci e abbraci, Kim

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....