Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Aug 11, 2011

I felt like a Queen today!





I spent the day with Sandra, Cynthia, Christie and Nicki. First stop was Sandra's house. Coffee and pastries where served. Sandra's garden is so beautiful, I could spend hours there. Such a treat Sandra, thank you so much.

Sandra drove us to Summer Past Farms in Alpine and I will blog about it soon.
I will be announcing the winner of the 500th post Giveaway tomorrow.

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. What a great day...Those muffins look great. Te extrano. Espero que todo esta bien y que nos vemos pronto.
    xoxox, S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day we had! Sandra really went all out for us! XO Christie

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....