Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 5, 2011

Buongiorno Mondo!

I attended a Seminar this last Saturday."Launch your Creativity II". My second Seminar and looking forward to attend the April Seminar. It's so clear to me now what was before all scattered inside my brain! Do you know what I mean? It's like putting puzzle pieces in the right place. # 1 What do I want to do when I grow up? #2 Write my Goals, #3 Commit to it,
# 4 Organize your day, and in my case my computer desk!!! lol, # 5 Help others and I will add one more from my friend Beth # 6 "Sharing in Caring".
All these women in the picture below spoke to us. Each and every one of these Ladies has a particular gift and they were the W.H.O.A. (Women Helping One Another) of the afternoon. Sorry you could not make it, take time to read more by visiting their site and read what they taught us at L.Y.C.


Next stop Private Soldering Class tomorrow and getting ready for Glitterfest!
Ciao for now
Rita

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Rita,

    You have been quite active doing all this! The bottle caps that you converted into jewelry look fun.
    Have a great remainder of the week.
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita~I love seeing you grow and pursue your many talents. Thank you for all your help with the event!
    XO~

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....