Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 14, 2011


"Remnants of The Past"
this is the end/beginning of our trip to San Luis Obispo
I tried to make this short but there are still a lot of pictures and it's because the show was so amazing! All the vendors had the most beautiful booths. Indoor and Outdoor show.



"Mary Salaber"
GLORIE




"Katy and Colette"
and their amazing MOTEL!





Indoor


Robin and Steve
Robin is the furniture queen, she is a hard worker! You can find her at the flea markets in the So. Cal area and The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks. They were traveling up North to celebrate their 30th Anniversary.....Congratulations!




Deano really loved this booth.




Tim and Lisa
Blue Canoe Reloaded


The sweetest Girls EVER
Lipstick GYPSY!
(Italia here they come!)





Love the combination of all the greens and browns

Sandyyyy!!!!!

OK, the only photo I could get of Sandy's booth was the roof!!! lol
her booth was packed with customers.

I am so glad Deano and I took this wonderful trip! Remnants is the place to visit if you are in the area. I believe their show is twice a year. Please visit their web site for more info:

Ok seriously Ciao for Now
Glitterfest tomorrow!!!
Do you want to see what I built???

Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Rita, we met once at one of The Tattered House shows in Roseville. You and I were both vendors there. I also was selling down at Remnants and I am so sad that we never got to visit. One of your photos from outside is in front of our space. You can see our business parter and his daughter wearing their "Bricoleur" shirts. Anyway, I always enjoy reading your blog, and I hope to make it down to one of your shows sometime.(Maybe I'll hitch a ride with Sandy). Sorry I missed you this last weekend! Terry from The Vintage Bricoleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Rita thank you for sharing. I soo wanted to go to this show. So many of my local friends were going. Your photos made me feel a little like I went. LOVE the starfish with glitter. Thank you for sharing. Nothing like Modonna Pink.... Well maybe not but, it's interesting. Have a great weekend.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....