Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Dec 4, 2011

Family and Friends
The Best Gift!

Two amazing days at The Vintage Marketplace. Deano and the boys as always amazing helping everywhere they could. Christie and I had the best time ever! and already working on March show.



My youngest customer!











I was really touched when Susie brought me this gift. Susie is an amazing lady, always happy and full of enthusiasm. I could not believe it when she handed me one of her pieces. The silverware handle says Santa Rita! So special to me. I can't thank you enough Susie. Love your work!


Please visit Susie's shop HERE
Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to the Reade family! You guys are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita,
    Where can I buy one of your t-shirts? Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. I missed it this time but I hope to be there in March and I noticed you will be
    charging $5.00. Wow big step up for little Rainbow but I didn't think the Glitterfest was
    as nice as the Vintage Marketplace and they charged $7.00 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita we had a wonderful time once again !Looking forward to March !! Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for hosting this show and providing a place for all of us artisans to offer our wares.

    Your Shop was Beautiful as always ..!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....