Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 28, 2012

I think I am ready!

 Two days of shopping! 
The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks
March 2nd and 3rd, 2012
Rainbow, California
Today is my last day of fixing things, pricing and loading. I think I am ready....but every time I turn around there is something that I forgot to do. I am also baking....I will have Kay's Pumpkin muffins in my booth for all the customers. So I am not ready but ver excited!!!! I have gathered few photos of what I will be selling at
The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks.
I hope you can join us and for all bloguettes far away we will share photos of the event next week. 



Baskets

Charms


Signs and more Signs


Bloomers

Canopy, Bed, Sign


Few Shelves

Appliques

Ciao for now
Rita

6 comments:

  1. Every thing is perfection sweet Rita. I am wishing you the best show yet!!!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita
    Wishing you the most success and have lots of fun. Everything is perfecto

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are definitely ready, it all looks dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I was still in California!!! Seems like so long & only been home a week. DARN! But, my friends are planning to meet up there so I'll be living through them again. Have a great weekend. Share lots of photos.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting sweet Rita! Excited to come see you all on Friday:))

    xo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara Rita è tutto così delizioso. Davvero!
    Un augurio di successo, come meriti
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....