Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 17, 2012

A while back Raffaele my 16 years old was watching me solder some mini bottles and usually I filled them with glitter and pearls and add a little message. He had an another idea....he said "Mamma, what if you add some colored water and have the pearls and glitter float". I answered "Cute idea Raffaele", time goes by and never did it until today. They are sealed and I Love them! Grazie Raffaele. These two cuties are going to Tustin with me tomorrow I know two wonderful ladies that need some more SPARKLE!

  I finished 2 more signs and wanted to share them before they go to storage.

 I do like to collect soaps and a couple of years ago I purchased few of these jars at Jo-Ann and decided to fill one with soaps. 
Organize with Prettiness




Have a wonderful Weekend
I will be teaching at one of my favorite stores Whimzy!

Ciao for now
Rita

2 comments:

  1. Rafaelle ..what a great idea .. ! Love it Rita ..and your signs are as beautiful as always !

    Hugs ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet little bottles. I made some with glitter and water for a friend's gift box for her birthday. I tagged you. Please visit my blog for more info.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....