Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 6, 2012

Three Years of Blogging!

The month of February has been a busy month for me but then again which month is not a busy one???? February is also my blogaversary!!! and I completely forgot....Three years ago in February I started blogging. Blogging has been such a wonderful experience for me. Friendships, Creativity, Sharing and Growing. I believe that blogging has also helped me with my English, lol Don't you think? I know I have made few people laugh.....and I will continue to make you laugh. Three beautiful years of creativity. 
**********
I will introduce my self again to the new followers.....I am a mother, a wife, a farm keeper, a wood worker and a soldering teacher.
Twenty years ago I met my American husband in Sicily and moved to the States. HUGE change for me! My way of coping with that was learning new skills and having some feather friends around me.
I gathered some of my favorite photos to share with you today and to make your day a little bit brighter.

Callie

Didi

Few of my solder pieces

My Day with the Girls

A day at the Marketplaces

Milo

Hanging out on the porch!

Beautiful Day at the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks!

Ciao for now

Rita

visit my other blogs:


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Rita sweet!!! I am so glad that we met three years ago! You are such a sweet friend and I have enjoyed getting to know you so much!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the photos in this post and seeing all the sweet feathered and furred darlings in your life.
    hugs from here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Rita! Buon anniversario anche da parte mia. Simpatiche le tue ragazze! =)
    Ma che significa soldering teacher?
    Ciao
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, it was so nice to see you again at the Marketplace, you and Christie did such a wonderful job. I LOVED it...my first time and it certainly won't be my last. Hope you get some rest, I'm sure you were tired after the two days.

    xoxo Lidy

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....