Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 28, 2012

Smell the Roses

Dean is doing very well after his motorcycle accident almost 2 weeks ago. I had to take a brake from my regular  routine and I just got back on creating for the next show. We are so grateful to have so many amazing friends that have been checking on us and dropping off food, making us dinners and bringing us lunch.
Thank you so so much!
This morning I woke up really early and decide to go outside and enjoy the roses that are exploding! So peaceful and beautiful.

I stopped by Amber's house yesterday to return her dish....she made us chicken pot pie, so so delish! and this is one of her roses from the back yard. Love it and the smell is incredible.

Happy Weekend

Ciao for now
Rita

5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that Deano is healing Rita!!! What wonderful news!!!! Hope you are doing well too. Hugs to you sweet girl

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Rita, I haven't been keeping up with blogging lately so I didn't know about Deano's accident. I went back and read your posts. I am so sorry that happened but so glad to hear he is back home and doing well! Ken has been wanting a motorcycle forever now and I cringe at the thought. Just this morning we spotted a three wheeler Harley parked somewhere and I expressed to him that I "might" consider one of those. It actually looked like fun! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

    Much love,
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I did not know about the accident. I am so glad he is doing better!!
    Take Care,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy Deano is doing well!!! Your roses are bee-utiful Rita :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy to hear Deano is on the mend. NOT surprised when he is surrounded by LOVE and has the cutest little nurse he could want. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....