Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 28, 2012

The Old door and The Hat



We are getting ready for the next Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks September 7th and 8th. 


The theme is "Rustic Romance"
I have so much Rustic around my place that it was fun and easy to put it all together. My friend Sara gave me this door.....beautiful patina and color. The hat very spacial to me it's light pink and the brooch I purchased it at one of Granny's Flea Markets in old town Temecula. 


I love doors!
What else can I do with this Old Door?.........


Enjoy this beautiful Sunny Day!


Ciao for now 
Rita


linking to Vintage Inspiration at Common Ground


The Vintage Marketplace FB PAGE


3 comments:

  1. I love the door! This show is going to be amazing! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the door and the brooch.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chippy Perfection... I have a weakness for Old Doors... and the Hat is Adorable!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....