Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 4, 2012

The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks

Back from another AMAZING 2 days show in Rainbow, Ca. 40 vendors did  a fantastic job with their presentation and products.
I am sharing some of the displays from the Admission Booth and vendors. But please visit our FB PAGE to see all the  Goodness!
I wish you were there..........





Sweet Magnolias Farm


Earth Cookie

Vintage Beach House

Becky Wimbs


Wearing History

My booth early Friday morning.

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--this looks like heaven on earth to me! Those are some of the most beautiful booths I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun! I know it's alot of work for you all to do, but it's still must be a blast to do.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....