Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 29, 2012

Great day in Old Town Temecula with my Deano

First...The Farmer's Market!
Dean and I went out.....


Then we stopped by Vintage Begonia
I do sell my bubble there, Jackie and Alina have such a great store. Thank you for having me.



Paris Cowgirl was having her Grand Opening at her booth. Sylvia talented Cowgirl from Texas has two spaces at Granny's and both spaces are absolutely beautiful.

Lot's of patisserie 


Then We stopped by one of Touched by Time's booth.....I LOVE Nancy's style, color.....EVERYTHING she does is beautiful!





Great weekend.....Back to work Tomorrow

Ciao for now
Rita

2 comments:

  1. Che bel weekend, Rita. Spero di rivederci presto.
    Ciao,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, I had so much fun in June at the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks. I mentioned it today on my blog. Hope you like it. Love all your awesome photos.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....