Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Aug 24, 2012

Welcome vendors!

Christie and I are so fortunate to have the most amazing vendors. Not just for their product but also for their support and understanding. I have listed few more vendors for you.

Meet JAG!

Meet Cheryl


Meet Wings of Lace

Meet Vintage Bruja

Meet C'est Moi.....

Coordinating an event like this is very exciting! Especially the last few weeks. I really can't wait....I think I am ready and suddenly I am not! I find another list of things to do. My computer desk is full of notes and lists...but Christie and I know that at the end everything will be done!

Have a Beautiful Day!

Ciao for now
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....