Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 28, 2012

Hearts

Wishing you a wonderful  week!
I worked on wall hanging hearts last week and I am so happy with the results.
My fingers hurt from bending the vintage metal fencing but my excitement to see all of them on the wall made the pain stop.

These HEARTS are for sale and they are $50.00 each.
If you are interested please let me know and they will also be for sale at the next
Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks
Nov. 30th and Dec. 1st, 2012



Ciao for now

Rita


linking to BWW TimeWashed

3 comments:

  1. I love these Rita...they'll be so cute at the holidays with a little green and a few berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, Love these wall hearts. They would look perfect in any room. So charming. Thank you for sharing. Enjoyed my visit, now a new follower too.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Rita! So simple and so lovely. I would love them with candles in them, too! You're very creative, and I'm so glad you shared them on BWW!!
    Have a great day!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....