Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Dec 21, 2012

red, white,green

I love jadeite! 
What a perfect way to combine red, white and jadeite.
I had so much fun today with candy canes, hot cocoa, and whipped cream. 
One thing I can say is....how hard it is to shoot whipped cream. It just doesn't stay fluffy for long!
so I had to add more and more.
While taking pictures I was eating mini candy canes...I think I ate about 6!
That is the price you pay for trying to get the perfect image and still I am not happy. 




I think this is it!

We have baking to do, cooking and getting together with family and friends.

So.....

Wishing you all....a


BUON NATALE e FELICE ANNO NUOVO

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Ciao for now


Rita

5 comments:

  1. Rita what beautiful photos! Yes jadite is dreamy <3 !Have fun baking!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jadeite too! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little cup and candy canes sweet Rita :))

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    Love your cute robes you shared on facebook! Adorable!

    xo
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....