Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 31, 2013

A Bucket full.....

This is it!
This is that time when we get overwhelmed with how much we have to do before the next
 Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks!
click

It's very exciting!
At the moment I feel that I don't spend enough time on my blog.....FB is been so crazy....posting, answering messages and pinterest the same!

I love it!
but where did I start? FB? no! Pinterest? no!
www.blogger.com? yes!

I will never forget my first post February 19th, 2009
it took me 5 hours to finally publish my first post.

and I do feel guilty not to be able to post more for all my blogger friends...
especially now getting ready for the show...

today I had lunch with friends and we talked and talked about the show. So many ideas.....
and I made bread



 We always choose a theme for our event and this March is "Vintage Garden" so today I planted flowers in a couple of vintage buckets.

more to come

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....